Robin Williams Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Facts If you’ve ever seen a movie starring Robin Williams, chances are you were immediately struck by his energy, wit, and even craziness. Whether you remember him as the ever-so-slightly insane alien from Mork and Mindy, the hilarious and frantic alien from Aladdin, the cool, humorous, and melancholy alien from The Dead Poet’s Society, the lovable, crazy character from Mrs. Doubtfire, the jovial doctor from Jumanji, or the feisty alien from Good Will Hunting, you have to know how amazing of an actor he was. But, was Robin
Robin Williams died at the age of 63 after suffering from an apparent suicide due to depression in an apparent suicide at his Marin County home. He was an iconic actor, comedian and a talented musician, who was known for his performances as an actor, comedian and musician.
Robin Williams was a beloved and beloved comedian, actor and a terrifically talented musician, but unfortunately he took his own life in August 2014. The shock of losing him was felt throughout the world. We were sad, shocked and confused by the events that took place. But after that period of mourning and shock, we all began looking for some answers and we wanted to know more about Robin Williams. We wanted to know, what kind of person was he, what were his beliefs, what kind of life did he lead. We wanted to know everything about him. We wanted to know everything, just so we could feel better, somehow..
Robin Williams is a well-known actor. is a well-known actor. is a well-known actor. is a well-known actor. was an American actor and comedian. He’s widely regarded as one of the greatest comedians of all time.
Biographical Information about Robin William
- Robin Williams is a well-known actor.
- Actor is his profession.
- 63 years old
- Date of Birth: July 21, 1951
- Chicago, Illinois, United States of America is where he was born.
- Cancer is your zodiac sign.
- 5′ 7″
- 80 kilograms
- N/A for body measurements
- $100 million in net worth
- N/A (no salary)
- Robin McLaurim Williams is her given name.
- Robin is a nickname for a woman.
- American nationality
- White ethnicity (English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish, German, French)
- Christianity is his religion.
- Salt and pepper is the color of my hair.
- Blue is your eye color.
- Straight sexual orientation
- Size of Shoes: 9 (US)
- Robert Fitzgerald Williams, Sr.
- Laura McLaurin is Laura’s mother.
- McLaurin Smith Williams (older half-brother), Robert Todd Williams (younger half-brother) (elder half-brother)
- Redwood High School is a high school in Redwood City, California.
- Marital Status: I’m happily married.
- Susan Schneider (m. 2011-2014), Marsha Garces (m. 1989-2010), Valerie Velardi, Susan Schneider (m. 2011-2014), Susan Schneider (m. 2011-2014), Susan Schneider (m. 2011-2014), Susan Schneider (m. 2011-2014), Susan (m. 1978-1988)
- Cody Alan Williams, Zelda Rae Williams, and Zachary Pym Williams are the children of Cody Alan Williams and Zelda Rae Williams.
- The 11th of August, 2014 was the day of his death.
- Paradise Cay, California, United States of America
Robin Williams was born in Chicago, Illinois, at St. Luke’s Hospital. The year was 1951, and the date was July 21st.
His father, Robin Williams, was a top executive at the Ford Motor Company’s Lincoln-Mercury business. Laurie MacLaurin, his mother, was a former model from Jackson, Mississippi.
Williams studied political science at Claremont Men’s College in Claremont, California after graduating from high school. Withdrew in order to keep acting.
He began his career as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, and is credited with launching the city’s comedy revival.
Throughout his career, he has earned two Emmy Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and five Grammy Awards.
The profundity of the young actor’s ability was first apparent, according to Marine Drama Professor James Dunn, when he performed in the musical Oliver! Like Fagin, for example. During his tenure on the Marine drama program, Williams was renowned for improvising and making the group laugh. After a rushed rehearsal, Dunn phoned his wife to inform her that Williams “would be something spectacular.”
Life After Marriage
After a direct connection with comedian Ellen Polzer, Robin Williams married his first wife, Valerie Velardi, in June 1978. In 1988, Williams and Velardi divorced. Zelda Ray Williams and Cody Alan Williams were their two children. In 2010, their divorce was completed. The two shared a house in San Francisco’s Sea Cliff neighborhood.
Measurements, age, and height
Robin Williams died at the age of 63. Robin Williams is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 80 kg. Body measurements and zodiac signs are unknown.
Profiles on Social Media
He spends a lot of time on social media. Robin Williams’ Instagram account has 60k followers.
Robin Williams’ sudden death on August 11, 2014 shook the world. The actor, who is well known for his comedy roles and his dedication to acting, was found dead in his home at the age of 63. A beloved actor, Robin Williams was a staple of the 1980s and 1990s comedies, and his style was also well-known.. Read more about robin williams spouse and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What was Robin Williams height?
Robin Williams was 61.
How tall is Robin Williams wife?
Robin Williams wife is 52.
What was Robin Williams height and weight?
Robin Williams was 63 and weighed around 180 pounds.